about the recipe
Your 100% local tortilla
Typical Spanish recipe with local products!
Ingredients for 2 persons:
Potatoes (about 800gr)
1 x 6 fresh eggs
1 x organic onion (250gr)
- Peel and cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for about 30 minutes. Drain and cut into thin slices.
- Fry the finely chopped onion and set aside. Cook the potatoes over medium heat, stirring until golden.
- Beat the eggs into an omelette, add salt, pepper, herbs and onions. Pour over potatoes. Mix well.
- Let cook over low heat, when the bottom is golden, turn the tortilla over on a plate and slide it into the pan to brown the other side for 5 minutes.
- We also recommend adding herbs such as parsley or chives!
Can be eaten as an aperitif (tapas) or as a main course!
3 products in this Recipe