Salmon Tartar with lime
about the recipe
An explosion of flavors
Ingredients for 4 persons (dish) :
- 800 g "Helvetic Salmon"
- 1x bunch of chives
- 3-4x limes
- 1x bunch of dill
- First of all, cut the salmon into pieces of about 0.5 cm and place them in a bowl.
- Mince the chives and dill and set aside.
- Wash the limes under hot water and grate the skin into the bowl. Squeeze the juice of the 3 limes into the mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the chives and dill, mix well.
- For the dressing: put the tartar in a mould after adding a few pieces of dill.
- Put each mould in the fridge for 1 hour. Before serving, garnish with caviar.
It's ready to serve !
The MagicAstuce: To make this recipe as beautiful as it is good, the MagicTeam suggests decorating the tartar with a few slices of lime and why not add some avocado. To accompany it, you can make a small endive salad.
Ingredients in italics are not included in the recipe but can be added to your basket.
2 products in this Recipe