Emincé de poulet au gingembre et à la moutarde
about the recipe
To spice up your evening
For 2 people, this recipe contains:
400g Swiss chicken strips, guaranteed
1 tablespoon of mustard
1 tablespoon of fresh ginger (or powdered)
100g of organic onions
1 organic lemon
In addition, what you will need:
2 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper
A casserole dish
- First, peel and slice the ginger and onion (or just the onion if ginger powder).
- Mix the mustard, lemon juice, ginger, salt and pepper in a casserole. Add the minced onion to this mixture.
- Then, put the minced chicken in the casserole. Mix everything together and leave to marinate for 2 hours in a cool place.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Then, cook everything in the closed casserole for 1 hour. Add a little water if you want more juice.
It is ready!
The MagicTip: This dish is delicious with white quinoa for example.
Allergens: contains chicken, ginger, onion.
5 products in this Recipe