about the recipe
Recipe for risotto with button mushrooms
You will need for 4 persons:
250 grams of carnaroli rice
500 grams of button mushrooms
2 cloves of garlic
1 bunch of parsley
A little white wine (which you can drink afterwards)
- Cut the mushrooms into large pieces.
- Melt a knob of butter and fry the 2 cloves of minced garlic for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook for about 3 minutes, adding the washed and chopped parsley at the end. Add salt and pepper and set aside.
- Prepare broth. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the chopped onion for 3 minutes. Add the rice and let it cook, stirring, for 2 minutes until it is a bit transparent. Pour in the dry white wine.
- Once the rice has absorbed the white wine, add a ladleful of broth and stir, and when the broth is well absorbed, add another ladleful, and so on until the broth is used up (risotto takes about 20 minutes to cook).
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for another 2 minutes on low heat. Once the rice is cooked, serve with a good handful of parmesan cheese.
4 products in this Recipe