about the recipe
Your own eggplant baba ganoush to make at home!
For 3-4 people, this recipe contains:
1 eggplant (500gr)
1 head of garlic
1 organic lemon
In addition, you will need:
salt and pepper
3 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. Wash and cut the eggplants in half lengthwise. Cut the flesh with a knife, taking care not to pierce the skin.
3. Place eggplants on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden and cooked through.
5. Remove the flesh with a tablespoon. Depending on your taste, add lemon juice, pressed garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper and spices such as cumin.
MagicTip: you can add 1 tbsp of tahini sauce
Allergens: contains garlic
3 products in this Recipe