Veggie stuffed mushrooms
about the recipe
Mushrooms stuffed with vegetables.
Nice for an aperitif!
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 x button mushroom (250gr)
- 1 x onion
- 1 x cherry tomatoes
- Clean the mushrooms. Using a spoon, remove the stems from all the mushrooms and keep them.
- Peel a large onion, slice it finely and fry it over low heat in a pan with a tablespoon of olive oil until the onions start to caramelize.
- Cut the remaining mushroom stems into very small cubes. Add the chopped mushroom stems into the pan.
- Wash and dice the tomatoes and add them into the pan.
- Fill the mushroom heads as much as possible with the preparation using a tea spoon, making a good bulge on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees. The vegetables will finish caramelizing and the mushrooms will cook.
Now, it's your turn!
3 products in this Recipe