Poivrons grillés au basilic et olives
As good hot as cold!
For 4 people, this recipe contains :
1 bunch of fresh basil
In addition, you will need:
1 pinch of salt
1 tbsp. vinegar
4 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and wash the peppers well.
- Place the peppers in an ovenproof dish and bake the whole peppers for 30 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, cover the dish and peppers with a lid or aluminum foil. The steam that will be created will loosen the skin of the peppers from their flesh and the preparation will be easier.
- Remove the skin from the warm peppers and cut the peppers into long strips.
- Chop the green olives, capers and basil.
- In a bowl, add the chopped condiments, vinegar and olive oil and pour over the peppers.
- Let marinate for a few minutes and serve.
The MagicTip: These peppers are delicious on their own, but they are even more delicious on a toasted bruschetta!
Allergens: contains olives.
4 other products in the same category:
about the recipe
Recipe for risotto with button mushrooms
You will need for 4 persons:
250 grams of carnaroli rice
500 grams of button mushrooms
2 cloves of garlic
1 bunch of parsley
A little white wine (which you can drink afterwards)
- Cut the mushrooms into large pieces.
- Melt a knob of butter and fry the 2 cloves of minced garlic for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook for about 3 minutes, adding the washed and chopped parsley at the end. Add salt and pepper and set aside.
- Prepare broth. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the chopped onion for 3 minutes. Add the rice and let it cook, stirring, for 2 minutes until it is a bit transparent. Pour in the dry white wine.
- Once the rice has absorbed the white wine, add a ladleful of broth and stir, and when the broth is well absorbed, add another ladleful, and so on until the broth is used up (risotto takes about 20 minutes to cook).
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for another 2 minutes on low heat. Once the rice is cooked, serve with a good handful of parmesan cheese.
4 products in this Recipe